For the safety of your family, this information is intended for use by North Seattle Pediatrics patients exclusively.
Severe abdominal pain, especially if accompanied by fever or vomiting, may be a sign of more serious illness such as appendicitis or urinary infection.
Call us now at 206-368-6080 if your child:
- has severe abdominal pain that lasts longer than 4 hours
- has severe pain and has fever or vomiting
Call us during office hours if your child:
- has burning or pain with urinating
- has reflux or heart burn symptoms
- has pain that doesn’t go away in a few hours
- has pain that is due to constipation (hard bowel movements) and you are not sure how to manage the constipation
- has pain and you’re not sure what is causing it or how to manage it