Child health & development resources
For the safety of your family, this information is intended for use by North Seattle Pediatrics patients exclusively.
All the AAP’s books can be purchased at AAP.org and most are available at most public libraries.
- How to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Child, by John Gottman, PhD
- Baby & Child Health: The Essential Guide from Birth to 11 Years, by AAP
- Caring for Your School Age Child: Birth to Age 5, by AAP, Steven Sholov (ed.)
- Caring For Your Teenager, by AAP, Philip Bashe & Donald Greydanus (ed.)
- Guide to your Child’s Symptoms, by AAP, Donald Schiff (ed.)
- 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12, by Thomas Phelan, PhD